For Migrants

We offer comprehensive advice and visa application services

All non citizens require a visa to enter and work in Australia. Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIBP) manage the lawful and orderly entry and stay of people in Australia.

Migration law is extremely complex and there are constant policy changes. We at Immigration Master offer comprehensive advice and visa application services through our highly qualified and trained Registered Migration Agents (RMA). Our RMA’s are up to date with immigration law and can liaise with the Department of Immigration & Border Protection on your behalf to assist you in obtaining the necessary visa.

There is a wide range of visa options for individuals and businesses, some of them are:

General Skilled Migration

General Skilled Migration There are a number of visa options available for people who want to migrate permanently to Australia and who have the required skills and qualifications. This program is for people who are not sponsored by an employer but who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia. Eligible applicants are assessed against a points system.

Employer Sponsored Migration

Employer Sponsored MigrationThis is for people with recognized qualifications, skills & work experience seeking to work in Australia, they would need to be sponsored by an Australian or overseas employer. In this program employer can sponsor people on either temporary or permanent basis.

Family Migration

Family Migration

There are a number of migration options for fiancés, partners, children, parents and other family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.

Business Migration

Business Migration

This program is for people to come to Australia for a business-related visit or activity. Also for people to establish, manage or develop a new or existing business, or invest in Australia. There are pathways leading from temporary to permanent migration.

Working Holiday Visas

Working Holiday Visas

The Working Holiday and Work and Holiday programs encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between arrangement countries by allowing young people to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment. Australia has reciprocal working holiday visa programs with many countries. This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 years of age, who are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia.

Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas This is for people to visit Australia for holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends or for other short-term non-work purposes. A temporary visa allows a stay in Australia of up to three or six or twelve months. Applicants already in Australia can apply for extension of their existing stay depending on conditions applicable on their visa.

} else {

Comments are closed.