Contributory Parent Visa – Subclass 173/143

So that the parents could join their children permanently, this Visa is designed to help parents to migrate to Australia, who must be Australian permanent residents, citizens of Australia, or eligible New Zealand citizens who are living in Australia.

This visa is generally processed more quickly, comparing to Visa Subclass 103. There is a need for a sponsor for this particular visa.

Parents must be outside Australia to apply for this visa.