Prospective Marriage Visa (Offshore)

Do you have a fiancé/fiancée in Australia? Here you go! Prospective Marriage Visa is designed just for you. But just like every other visa type, this visa has its own regulations. Your   fiancé/fiancée must be either a citizen or have proof of permanent residency in either Australia or New Zealand and your marriage must take place within nine months of visa grant having your fiancé/fiancée sponsor your visa.

Are you thinking after your marriage what next? Of course before your Prospective Marriage Visa expires you can apply for a Partner Visa; with this you will be allowed to stay in Australia.